We are grateful to the following for providing mirrors:
Web site mirrors
- : CBN, Indonesia
- : KolejNet - Brno University of technology, Czech Republic
- : Providence University, Taiwan
- http://1.as.dl.rxyly.com/ : Wireshark Foundation, Asia
- http://1.eu.dl.rxyly.com/ : Wireshark Foundation, Europe
- http://1.na.dl.rxyly.com/ : Wireshark Foundation, North America
- http://2.na.dl.rxyly.com/ : Wireshark Foundation, North America
- / ftp://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/wireshark/ : University of Kaiserslautern (Technische Universität Kaiserslauter), Germany
- / ftp://ftp.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/pub/network/security/wireshark/ / rsync://ftp.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/pub/network/security/wireshark/ : Yamagata University, Japan
- : MARWAN, Morocco
喜乐游戏 You are welcome to mirror our download directory using . We recommend against using HTTP — it's horribly inefficient for this sort of thing.
喜乐游戏 The site contents can be mirrored using the following URLs:
rsync://rsync.rxyly.com/wsdl(Wireshark download area)
rsync://rsync.rxyly.com/wsweb(Wireshark web site sans downloads, not recommended)
To mirror the download area you could do something like this:
mkdir wsdownload rsync -rtlvz rsync://rsync.rxyly.com/wsdl wsdownload
You can also mirror the entire web site, although this will likely be deprecated and removed at some point. To do so you could do something like this:
mkdir -p wsweb/download rsync -rtlvz --delete --exclude=download \ rsync://rsync.rxyly.com/wsweb wsweb rsync -rtlvz --delete rsync://rsync.rxyly.com/wsdl wsweb/download
The "--exclude=" bit ensures that the "--delete" flag doesn't clobber the download area each time.
We recommend updating the mirror between one and four times a day.
I have a lot of traffic...
ANSWER: SteelCentral™ Packet Analyzer PE
- • Visually rich, powerful LAN analyzer
- • Quickly access very large pcap files
- • Professional, customizable reports
- • Advanced triggers and alerts